Our reupholsters are some of the best craftsmen in the UK. With a vast amount of experience between them in both modern and antique furniture. We are members of the federation of master upholsterers and take great pride in our craft. All our materials and fillings comply with the strict UK safety regulations, so your beloved furniture is in safe hands and our customer service is second to none.
Our system for reupholstery is simple:
- Send us an email with your name, area you live in and tel. no and if possible a photo of the furniture your require to be reupholstered and best time to contact you.
- Within 24 hours, one of our customer services team will contact you. They will have assessed the furniture and will be able to give you a rough guide to how much in certain fabrics the furniture will cost to reupholster. There will be absolutely no commitment by you, and no pressure sales whatsoever. This will only be a courtesy call in reply to your enquiry and answer any question you may have.
- Should you wish to proceed, samples of fabrics will be sent to you, or if you wished, one of our sales executives will make an appointment at your home, and help you choose. Once you have chosen the fabric you like, he or she will give you a pickup date for your furniture to come to our workshops for patterns to be made.
- Your fabrics will now have already been ordered, if not in stock, and reupholstery on your furniture will have begun.
- At this stage, a date for delivery will be available and a member of customer services will contact you with a date and time your furniture will be delivered.
- Once delivered the furniture will be inspected by yourselves and the delivery members and once your happy, the final payment will be made.